Legend of ZELDA! Video Legend of ZELDA! Video

Just checking in becuase I somehow remember that I saw this flash 10 years ago tonight. Children these days don't seem to realize that it was 2002 when this was made.

I got my own Mattress of Time I got to get back to now! Hope you do too.

Luigi's Adventure Ep 6 Luigi's Adventure Ep 6

The aesthetics of this flash suggest to me that you're a high schooler just starting out. It's always good to see video game movies - heck, I started here a decade ago because of Mario Twins. Your work isn't quite there yet, but I can tell you're really trying to make something good. I've been here 10 years and that's half the battle with most people around here. You got a future.

Make it a goal in each new episode to do something significantly better. Maybe it can be redone conversation boxes, with an ability for the viewer to click the box and continue the movie (actionscripting, my boy!). Or, maybe it's original artwork in between the sprite action. It can be just about anything you want really. Experiment!

The artists who push themselves and take risks become the Egoraptors of NG.

dbzmf2 responds:

Thank you for your helpful review.
I tried to make the viewer click the subtitles box or let the viewer press the SPACEBAR button, but I didn't know how. And I'm still trying to find out how to do it, but I just don't know how. I asked for help on the forum, I got the actionscriptcode, but I still don't know where to place the code. I just want this little mechanism to be like in SMBZ.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

THE LAST LINE HAS BEEN BREACHED!

Sir Puffball, this is the first time I've written a review in about three years. Seeing how the Top 50 is meaningless and a 4+ truly meant something, etc. etc.

But today, I had to find my old password and actually LOGIN here to say that this video COMPLETELY caught me off guard. Even with a good recollection of the soundbytes, I still couldn't anticipate where things were going.

Nostalgia aside man, this is a very original piece of work that belongs w/the VGP. Now why the hell can't other people create stuff like this rather than splice together random tv clips of Peppy shouting "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

Best of luck in the future.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow! I ended a three-year streak? That's intense! Thanks for the recommendation and the great review!

Strawberry Clock The Rise Strawberry Clock The Rise

I'M WINNING!

I'M WINNING!!!!!

agitatedferret responds:

Did you do it?

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Nice Battle System! Good work!

I personally thought even when you only upgrade the attack, it's still pretty easy as long as you stay in the 2000HP range for most of the fight...but none the less, that battle system sure has advanced and is looking really good. I enjoyed myself and await your future work!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Nice work!

Nicely crafted game. If you're looking to enhance the expierence in a sequel, I think if you expand on the controls, game and maybe ditch the MIDIs for the background music, you could easily create something that could get your score into the 4s.

Great job, none the less.

Donkey Kong Country KKR Piano Donkey Kong Country KKR Piano

Pretty cool...

Reminds me of old times. For the dude down there, the same guy who did the music for DK1 did it for DK2, so I guess he was just lazy. Or wanted DK1 players to notice. Whichever way you see it.

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

Sweet Life.

Yeah, I actually had to review audio for the first time ever thanks to you. That was pretty sweet.